Saturday, February 12, 2011

woohoo!

$500! I'll take that for less than a week of fundraising...


And that's NOT including what people are donating through the Reece's Rainbow PayPal Button...


Or the $100 from the Thirty One Fundraiser so far....


Or the $150 I've made from Ebay stuff so far...


Or any of the money we'll raise with our upcoming fundraisers!!!


Praise God from Whom all blessings flow. 


Check back Monday for a new fundraising opportunity. It's very tasteful.  :)


And please, share this site on your blog and Facebook and anywhere else you can think of. I think it can be an awesome tool for getting Anton home! Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Such great news!! I did see that over 4,000 people have visited this page, I think you should mention that if everyone that visited would give just $1.00 he would have $4,000 now! I'll be the first one to start it, I gave $5, encourage people to leave even $1 God will use every word and dollar for his glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give $5 too right now!

    ReplyDelete