Thursday, February 10, 2011

thank you!

I've created links on the right hand sidebar for each of Anton's fundraising opportunities. I don't want you to feel like they're getting lost as they move down the page. Please don't forget about the Thirty-One Fundraiser. All the information on how to order is in that post. Just click on the link in my right sidebar to get the details. Also, for the next few weeks, I'll post a new fundraising campaign each Monday and Thursday (but not today since we just started the 31 one). We have some great things lined up. And I'll continue to post my Ebay listings as I find the time to get them listed. I don't know about you guys but between all the great opportunities here and Jonah's EB Auction coming up on the 24th, I may just get my Christmas shopping done way early. I'm all about buying gifts where at least part of the money goes to charity. Katie is running a giveaway over on the Auction Site so don't miss out on that. All the monies from the auction will go to DebRA.

Thanks for joining me here. We're making great strides. Please spread the word as the shopping opportunities arise. It's win-win for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment