Thursday, March 3, 2011

UP FOR BID - 10 Pack Greeting Cards

CJ is offering up for auction this set of Sunny Pack Greeting Cards. The set includes 10 5x7 cards with 10 envelopes. These are valued at $12.50. (You can see CJ's Etsy site HERE.) All proceeds go to Anton.








Please bid in the comments. I have changed to Disqus, so the most recent comment (highest bid) will be on the top. Please make sure you check all the bids and bid higher. After I announce the winner, I will notify you by email and give you instructions to pay through the ChipIn button. Once I get confirmation of payment, CJ will ship the cards to you ASAP.


There will be more and more auction items through March and hopefully into April. Contact me via email at momtobabyjonut (at) gmail (dot) com if you'd like to offer something for auction.


Bidding starts NOW and will end on Sunday night, March 6th, at 9:00pm EST. 


Bidding will start at $6.00.

No comments: